Once the Endless Space 2 modding tools are enabled, you can use the debug features in-game. Now you can get access to various debug features thus be able to maximize your fleet, get more resources and, in short, be the God of the galaxy.
First, you should write -enablemoddingtools in the game launch options on Steam. To access it you just have to right-click on the game in the library, properties, general tab. With this, we will have access to the debugging functions.
Endless Space 2 Cheat Codes And Commands For Console
- Shift+F1: Using this key will open the entire debug menu
- Shift+F2: Using this key will give you access to the resource list.
- Shift+F3: Using this key will reveal the complete map.
- G Key: Using this key will activate the God Cursor that can help you unlock various resources.
How to Use Endless Space 2 Cheat Codes and Commands on Console
- Right-click on the game in the Steam game library.
- Now click on the properties tab.
- After this go over to the general tab under properties.
- Enter in the words “-enablemoddingtools” (without quotes) in the launch options of the game in Steam.
- Now you will get access to various in-game debug features.
- Just open the game and use the console commands mentioned above.
Picked By Editor:
Tips and Tricks to Dominate the Game
The Endless universe is so vast, and so full of potential, it is no wonder it is considered the next big IP on the block. Yet, since its launch, Endless Space 2 has struggled to gain a foothold in a market dominated by larger games.
So, to draw attention away from other games and get your game noticed, I’ve compiled a list of tricks and tips to help you dominate your game.
Transfer Your Credits Across Races You can only transfer the amount of credits you’ve unlocked across your races. Additionally, you must have a full budget for each race. Even then, transferring credits requires complex decisions such as whether to spend them on upgrades, research, or a specific technology. This process takes an absurd amount of time to complete; so try to think of what’s best for your game.