AUT which is also known as “A Universal Time” is a game that allows players to go through an open world environment and fight enemies. In the gameplay, you can gain special powers that prove how good you are in combat. Rather than indulge in conventional gaming, most gamers prefer to use Private Servers. This is so that they can play with a group of their friends instead of as total strangers. Playing on a public server has its downsides. You get to play with much spam in the chat and have a negative social experience. In a bid to focus on your interests or social group during your game time, you need AUT Private codes. In the course of this article, we will be elucidating AUT private Servers codes. Let us delve in.
Active AUT Private Servers Codes List
It is important for A Universal Time gamer to note that any of these active codes can expire anytime. This is why you need to bookmark our blog post. This way, you will be constantly up to date with any additions or removals we make to our list of active AUT Private Servers codes.
How to Join AUT Private Servers
After selecting the code related to the AUT private server that you wish to join, the next step will be to join it. In a bid to do this, you need to follow the steps elucidated below:
- Go to the main menu of the AUT game and click on the “Private Servers” button that is on the left side of the screen.
- There will be a menu that will pop up with options related to Private VIP servers. You will see a prompt in a text box to “Enter Private Server Code”.
- Go ahead to click on “Join Private Server” to join your server in enjoy your game time in a controlled space.
How To Create A Private Server In Roblox AUT
Creating a private server is harder than joining one. This is because creating one comes at a cost. To be able to create a private server, you will need 150 Robux in your Roblox account. When your in-game currency is ready, follow the steps elucidated below to create your AUT private server:
- Go to the Roblox gaming platform and launch the game.
- After the game has started, click on the “Private Servers” prompt on the left-hand side of the user interface.
- In the menu proceed to buy 150 Robux and confirm your purchase.
- You will see a button that indicates: “Generate Your Code” at the bottom of the menu. Following the prompt will create a code for the AUT private server you just purchased.
Interestingly this is the only downside of creating a Private Server in AUT- it comes with a cost! This private server code that is created by a gamer is a random string of characters. The next step will be for you to copy and paste your Server code, for your friends and family to join the group and play AUT with you.