Techland GG is a company that builds video games. Most of the popular games that they built include; Dying Light, and Dying Light 2. They provide play-worthy gaming content, and most of their games have an ever-increasing fandom. If you are in search of Techland GG codes, you are on the right blog. We are going to cover active Techland GG Codes that a gamer can use to redeem in-game rewards and bonuses. We will also cover a practical guide on how to redeem these active Techland GG codes. Without further ado, let us delve in.
Active Techland GG Codes
Techland GG codes redeemable items include the following; Gold Tier Dockets, Rosemary, Antigone, Techland’s 30th Anniversary outfit and Wallpapers Starter pack. There is a DL1 reward and a DL2 reward. It is important to note that your DL1 reward will be in your in-game inventory, while your DL2 reward will be in the item stash after you are done with the Prologue.
Here is a table featuring active Techland GG codes that can be used in the Dying Light video game, enjoy!
|Techland GG Active Codes For Dying Light Game||Rewards You Stand To Get After Redeeming Code|
|IMBERNE||This code can be used to redeem a Gold Tier Docket|
|GVMERS||Meant for redeeming a Gold Tier Docket|
|IAMCRUSTY||for a Gold Tier Docket|
|MATHMAN||for a Gold Tier Docket|
|JUSTJAMES||for a Gold Tier Docket|
|PSISYN||Gives the gamer a Gold Tier Docket|
|TECHLAND30||Gives the gamer a Gold Tier Docket|
|SLMCCL||Gives the gamer a Gold Tier Docket|
|TOFU||Gives the gamer a Gold Tier Docket|
|HAS||Gives the gamer a Gold Tier Docket|
|ASTORY||With the aid of this code, a gamer can download a wallpaper|
|EVERYONE||This code can be used to redeem a Poster item|
|HELL||Gives the gamer a Gold Tier Docket|
|ROBOKAST||Gives the gamer a Gold Tier Docket|
|GRE31SVNBOHFUDQH||Gives the gamer a Gold Tier Docket|
|EVERYONEHASASTORY||This code allows the player to redeem a Video|
How To Redeem Your Techland GG Codes
Here is a stepwise procedure on how to redeem your Techland GG Codes for your Dying Light video game:
- First off, the gamer will have to head to the Techlandgg.com website and create an account.
- You have to also create a Steam, PSN, Microsoft, or Epic account for playing the Dying Light 2 or any other game from Techland. Go on to connect your gaming account in the Techlandgg.com website.
- In order to link the account, click on your profile picture in the top right of the user interface of Techlandgg.com.
- Click on the “Account Summary”
- Under your profile, you will see an option to “Connect Platforms”.
When you connect platforms, all the in-game rewards that you have unlocked with your codes at TechlandGG to the game.
- If you have the code you wanted to redeem, like those mentioned in the table above, you can click on the “Redeem tab” and type in your code.