In the SCP: Secret Laboratory game, you need to deal with a containment breach where various dangerous anomalies have escaped. This game is a multiplayer horror game where the gamer can take on the role of site personnel, a re-containment agent, or escape it.
In the course of this article, we will be showing you Secret Laboratory controls and guides. Without further mouthing, let us delve in.
Practical Guide To SCP: Secret Laboratory Controls For PC
Here is the list of Secret Laboratory PC keyboard gaming guides:
- To shoot use the Mouse0
- To Zoom use the Mouse1
- To go backwards use Key S
- To go forward use key W
- To go left use Key A
- To go right use key D
- To jump use the Space bar
- To use the Action Button use the key E
- To be able to reload use the Key R
- To be able to voice chat in the SCP: Secret Laboratory game uses the Q button.
- For the 939’s speech use the key V
- For a gamer to sneakily move around without making a sound use the key C
- For a gamer to be able to run, you can use Left Shift, but it means that the game character will make a lot of sounds.
- For a gamer to be able to quickly see the player list use the key N.
- For a gamer to be able to toggle the console using the key M of your PC.
- A gamer can use key F to toggle Flashlight.
- To be able to access your inventory, use the tab key of your PC keyboard.
- To be able to open doors and close them, you can press the key E while on the door.
- To be able to spectate other players, use the left mouse button and the right mouse button.
- To be able to use the Grenade Hotkey, use the G key.
- To be able to use the Noclip, use Fog O.
- To hide the game Graphic User Interface, use the P key on your keyboard.
- To be able to use your primary weapon use Hotkey 1.
- To be able to use your secondary weapon, use the Hotkey 2.
- To be able to use the cock revolver, use the middle mouse button.
The above-elucidated keyboard controls can be used to control game characters and in-game mechanics in SCP: Secret Laboratory game.
Beginner Guide To SCP: Secret Laboratory Gameplay
SCP: Laboratory game is a multiplayer game that is based on the security of alien creatures that have mind-boggling abilities. It is a game that allows gamers to use different roles. However, instead of the player to chose roles and working together on different tasks, they will spawn as a lower life form and then evolve into other forms. It is important to note that the roles inside the game are Class D-Personnel, Scientist, Nine-Tailed Fox Lieutenants, Facility Guards, Chaos Insurgency, and SCP Objects.
Picks for Gamers:
How to Fix Script Call Failed in Sims 4 with 7 Methods
How to get Honeycomb in Minecraft Even When Getting Attacked
All About Risk of Rain 2 Characters and How to Unlock them
In the gameplay of Secret Laboratory, the major objective is to take over the SCP Foundation facility. It is important to note that the game was developed by Northwood Studios. In the game, you can choose to play both sides, the anomalies, and the site personnel.