In the course of this article, we will be covering a practical guide to the complete tier list of the best to worst characters in Injustice: Gods Among Us. One of the challenges that gamers who binge play Injustice: Gods Among Us, is that they don’t know the best characters to use. The best way to succeed in the game is to seek out characters that will give you an edge over your opponents. What better way to accomplish this than to use a tier list.
How The Injustice: Gods Among Us Tier List Works
Before we delve into the guide to the tier list of Injustice, we need to understand how the tier list works:
- S Tier: The S-tier list of Injustice video games is designated for top-tier characters. These characters are laced with unmatched power, versatility, and dominance.
- A Tier: It is important to note that these are also strong characters. They are only slightly below the S tier of characters in the Injustice game.
- B Tier: A gamer would definitely struggle in using this character to achieve victory against players using S tier, or A tier injustice characters.
- C Tier: Injustice Characters that fall under this category have limited potential and significant weaknesses compared to higher-tier fighters.
- D Tier: This can be defined as the weakest characters that you can find in the game. They struggle to keep up with the rest of the listicle.
Best To Worst Characters In The Injustice
The following are injustice game characters that fall under the category of S-tier:
- Batman: It is the gadgetry of the Dark Knight that gives him a spot on the top-tier of Injustice video games. This game character can also pull together quick combo strings that can help players edge out lower tiered opponents.
- Superman: Also nicknamed “The Man of Steel” in both the game and franchise, he is one of the top dogs in the S tier of Injustice. He is laced with raw power, zoning capabilities, and a versatile move set. Worth adding is that the heat vision, and strength of super man is a force to be reckoned with.
- Wonder Woman: She was packaged by the franchise with the narrative of an Amazonian warrior princess. This game character has what it takes to combine her strength with her sword prowess, while dishing out combos and keeping enemies at bay.
- The Flash: This is another interesting S-tiered game character. He is laced with lightning-fast speed. This game character has what it takes to excel in mobility and punish opponents.
The following are game characters that fall under the A tier:
- Green Lantern: this character is armed with a ring that he uses to create various constructs. His ability to use his ring to control space lands him in the A tier.
- Aquaman: this character is the king of Atlantis. He is armed with a trident which he uses for strong combos.
- Catwoman: this C tier character is also known as the feline burglar. She has an ability to make quick strikes, and land impressive combos.
- Sinestro: unlike green lantern, he is armed with a yellow power ring, which he uses to attack opponents.
The following are characters that fall under tier B in the Injustice game:
- Green Arrow: This is a game character that is armed with bows and trick arrows. He is very good at ranged combat, but still lacks some mobility. This is why he is relegated to the B tier.
- Nightwing: this is a game character that can also be seen as a former Robin. He is a versatile fighter that has the capacity to switch between acrobatics and quick strikes.
- Harley Quinn: this is a game character known for making unpredictable moves. She is also good at tricky mix ups.
- Deathstroke: Another interesting name in this tier is Deathstroke. He is known for using firearms, and gadgets in the battle field.
Characters in this tier are usually those that are struggling to shine.
- Hawkgirl: This game character possesses a great array of unique moves. However, she is stuck in this tier because she has a limited combo potential.
- Ares: The God of War has power and can make strong attacks, but his sluggishness and predictable moves hinder his performance.
- Shazam: Despite his impressive power and ability to summon lightning, Shazam’s is a game character that has slow startup times and limited range.
It would not be wrong to assert that this tier is the weakest link in the Injustice game. Here are the characters lurked in it:
- Killer Frost: this is a game character that struggles with slow mobility and limited combo potential
- Lex Luthor: Despite the fact that this character has a genius intellect, his slow and cumbersome attacks make him less viable in competitive play.
Picks by Editor:
Injustice: Gods Among Us is an interesting game that offers a vast roaster of characters that you can choose from. It is important to note that they all have unique strengths and weaknesses. With the aid of this tier list, you can check out for competitive players that can increase your gameplay.