We bring you the Tales of Crestoria Tier list. One of the best mobile games that were trending well enough in mid 2018 was Tales of crestoria. It is a Japanese-themed game that is storied roundabout a man that carries a big burden and also lives for something or a person that is important to him.
Each of the characters in the Tales of crestoria game has a particular crime that they carry out as burden. The game has been released in countries like Indonesia, Canada, and Japan. The move went global as at the 30th of june 2020.
In the course of this article, we would be looking at the list of characters that a gamer would find in the Tales of crestoria game according to their tiers. Without further mouthing, let us delve in.
The S tier of the Tales of Crestoria Mobile Game
The S tier of the tales of crestoria is considered to be the strongest in the moile game. They have their individual rarity, type and element. In the list provided below, we would elucidate on that:
- Velvet of the Wind element
- Leon of the dark element
- Kanonno of the water element
- Kohaku of the Fire element
- Stahn of the fire element
- Asbel of the Dark element
It is important for the gamer to note that all the characters in the S Tier of the Tales of crestoria have a rarity of SSR.
The A Tier of game characters in the Tales of Crestoria
The A tier consists of characters that are slightly below S Tier in their ratings and rakings. They are also bundled with nice skill set, a unique rarity, and different elements that they tag along with.
Here is a list of characters that can be found in the A Tier of the Tales of Crestoria game:
- Rita of the water element
- Milla of the Light element
- Reid of the fire element
- Velvet (showstopper ) of the fire element
- Kohaku of the wind element
- Dhaos of the Light element
- Ludger of the Dark element
- Rutee of the water element
- Kanonno (Summer) of the water element
The B Tier of game characters in the tales of crestoria
Some players characterize this tier as a useless tier, but I beg to differ. This is popularly seen as an average tier with characters that is best suited for the best of best gamers. Here is a comprehensive list of characters that you would find in the B tier of tales of crestoria game:
- Kongwai of the light element
- Cress of the earth element
- Asbel of the water element
- Yuri of the Dark element
- Jude of the light element
- Chronos of the Dark element
- Rita (Waitress) of the Earth element
- Zelos of the water element
- Zelos (Love’s fool ) of the dark element
- Mikleo of the water element
- Edna of the light element
- Misella of the fire element
- Luke of the fire element
- Kanata of the light element
The C Tier of the Tales of crestoria game
This is a very weak tier that consists of characters that are overtly unplayable. They have different types, similar rarity and different elements. Unlike the B tier of the Tales of crestoria game , even with the best gaming skills, you are bound to struggle with these game characters.
Here is a comprehensive list of game characters that you would find in the C Tier of the game:
- Yuri of the Sword Type
- Sorey of the sword type
- Estelle of the Martial arts type
- Veigue of the Longsworld type
- Lloyd of the Dualblades type
- Vicious of the Gun type
- Sophie of the Martial Arts type
- Aegis of the water element and Spear Type
The D tier of the Tales of Crestoria
This is the weakest of the weakest tiers that you would come across in the Tales of crestoria game. Even a pro gamer would find it hard to make out a good game play from these game characters. Here is a comprehensive list of game characters that you find belonging to the D tier:
- Estelle of the Light element
- Colette of the Light element
- Yunna of the wind element
- Mieu of the Fire element
It is important for the game player to note that the list ends with the Tier D. I strongly believe that with these comprehensive lists, a gamer would be able to find the best game characters that would bring him/her success in their game play.
Picks By Editor:
The most interesting game characters in Tales of Crestoria
This is one of the most interesting characters in the game due to their high attack stats. The only pitfall of this character is that it has lowest hp and defense. Interestingly the type is the Martials arts, and has a very strong Mystic Arte.
Sorey is another interesting character that is worth binge playing with. It has a max dupe and max level of 25,300 HP and 3,400 respectively. It also has a strong mystic arte that hits decently hard.
This is considered in the gaming community as one of the best looking Mystic Artes that are player would find in the game. This character is one with the light element and needs a strong MA- around 200.