In the course of this article, we would take you through a practical guide on how to use Zelle mobile banking with bank of America. No matter what you want to pay for, you can use the Zelle platform to make payments. All that is needed by the bank of America customer is just the U.S mobile number of the recipient and then you can send money directly to their bank account.
It is important for the bank of America customer to note that in the process of sending or receiving money, that the Zelle app does not charge any fees. Also the money that is transferred with the Zelle platform goes directly into the account of the recipient within minutes.
That is just the tip of the iceberg: Now let’s get to it.
Guide on How to use Zelle mobile banking with Bank of America
The Zelle platform is so huge, so much that if you look for purple Z in the app, you would have a glance at your contacts and see who is enrolled into the Zelle platform. Let us now delve into how to send money with Zelle bank of America
How to send money with Zelle – Bank of America
Sending money with their Zelle platform from your bank of America account is really pretty simple.
- In the Zelle app, tap the “Transfer” button and then “send”.
- Then select the recipient you want to make the transfer to.
- Input the amount of money that you want to transfer to your recipient on the Zelle platform.
- You can then go on to include an optional note and then tap “send money”.
What if you want to Receive Money with Zelle Bank of America?
If you want to use the Zelle app to receive money bank of America, here is practical guide:
- Just as you would if you wanted to send money, simply sign in to the app and tap “transfer”.
- Then tap the “settings” button or the “Manage settings”, so that you would, follow the instructions for receiving money.
- Then you would need to check your text messages or email an OTP (one time password). That well, the Zelle platform would confirm your identity.
- This entails that the next time that someone sends you money; it would be quickly available in your bank of America account.
Does the bank of America or Zelle offer a protection program?
It is important for the bank of America customer to know that neither the bank of America or Zelle offers users a protection program from any form of authorized payments with Zelle.
Zelle is tangible way to send money to their family, people you know, friends and people that you trust. Our best recommendation is that you should not use Zelle for any potential high risk transaction, especially for a person that you don’t know.
How do you know money was sent to you with Zelle?
If you signed up with Zelle: in addition to getting an email or text from bank of America alerting you that you haven’t received money, you can look at incoming and outgoing payments on your Zelle activity.
It is important for the Zelle platform user to know that if you are not enrolled with Zelle, you won’t get any alert whether email based or text based on instruction on how to enroll to get your money.
What are the banking limits for bank of America Zelle?
It is important for a bank of America customer to know that the daily limit on Zelle is $2500. Although, it is possible for the bank customer to send up to $20,000 per month. What this entails is that $20,000 is the maximum amount of money that you can send in a particular month with the aid of Zelle pay in Bank of America.
Can Bank of America reverse a Zelle transfer?
In cases of mistaken transfers, its almost impossible to get a refund from Zelle. However, if a transfer does not go through you definitely get a refund as soon as possible.