Did you know that online banking is an approach that simplifies the transfer of funds from one financial institution to another? Transferring money from DCU to chase bank is very easy, all you need to do is to follow the right steps. You can choose to have funds in your DCU account while you use your chase account for just savings. In the course of this article, we are going to show you the best way to transfer money from your DCU account to your Chase account. Without further mouthing let us delve in.
Practical steps to transfer money from DCU to chase bank
Transferring your money from your DCU account to your Chase account is pretty simple as stated earlier. The reason for this is that there are so many digital options that are available to make such transactions for free.
- All you need to do is to log into your DCU app or connect via their website.
- Click on the transfer feature of the DCU online interface in other to transfer from one bank to another.
- Input the account number and the routing number at the other bank
- Then proceed to make the transfer from the DCU to the Chase bank account.
The DCU bank would need verification that you own the account that you are transferring from.
What if you want to set up a recurring transfer from your DCU to chase account?
Setting up pre-authorized debits is a nice way to set ACH payments, withdrawals etc. making pre-authorized payments in the DCU is absolutely free.
When you log into the DCU online banking platform, select “make/schedule a transfer” from the transfers drop-down menu that you would see
- Select your “From” (DCU) and “to”(chase) accounts.
- Then use the interface to check “Repeat”, so that you would set this up as a recurring transfer. After which, you would need to select your frequency, start date, and if necessary, end date
- Enter the amount of money that you wish to transfer from your DCU to your chase account
- Go ahead to write an optional memo, which would then appear with your financial transaction each time the transaction takes place.
- Go on to select schedule transfer.
Cautions that DCU customers should always be weary of
You have to make sure that before making a transfer from DCU to chase bank, you need to double-check all accounting numbers, routing numbers, email addresses, and cell phone numbers.
For every financial transaction you make on the DCU platform, there would be a receipt that you would be emailed to you. If you do not get any, then make sure to contact the DCU platform on their hotlines.
One of the best ways to not make mistakes in inputting chase transfer details is to copy it instead of typing it.
Are there other ways to transfer money from DCU to chase bank?
In a case where you want to send a large amount of money, you would need to use a wire transfer option. In this case, you would need the chase routing and account numbers. It is important to note that wire transfers take less than 24 hours to be processed and do not occur on the weekends or banking holidays.