Blooket is a way to learn classroom essentials by playing games that are short. In the course of this article, we will be learning how to Hack Blooket with Github. Without further mouthing, let us delve in.
What Is Blooket?
Blooket is an online platform that allows students to learn, while playing games. It was created by Tom & Ben Stewart. However, there are students who are on the lookout for hacks and cheats that they can use to modify their Blooket game.
On the Blooket platform, games can be hosted, and students will use generated ID as homework for students to play at their own pace. The Blooket game can be hacked with the aid of Github cheat codes. In subsequent paragraphs, we will be looking at how to use Github to perform hacks on Blooket.
These are Steps To Hack Blooket With Github
The hacks that we are about to elucidate on, were developed by a Github user who goes by glixzzy. This Github user also uses a lot of effort to maintain the cheat codes. To be able to perform the hack on the blooket platform steps the codes mentioned below;
- Open the Glixzzy Github link
- Go ahead and click on the folder or mode that you need
- Go on to click on the “global” folder
- After clicking on the “global” folder, you will see options for the following;
- Adding tokens
- Get all the blooks in the game
- Get all the answers correctly
- Sell Dupe Blooks
- And also Spam open boxes
- Go ahead and copy the attached code.
- Then log into your Blooket account and go to the game room.
- Open your internet browser console with Ctrl+Shift+J
- Past the attached code into the browser console.
- Or the blooket user can clear the adress bar
- Paste the code and go ahead to press enter.
- After keying in the code, the user will get a pop-up in respect to the cheat.
- Go ahead and click “OK”
After completing the above-elucidated steps, you will now have hacked Blooket with Github. Your Blooket hack will be active for this session.
Using The Blooket Hack, How To Get Coins And Tokens
In the Blooket platform, there are Blooket Tokens often referred to as coins. They can be collected when students get their answers right in different Blooket game modes. According to same Github user who goes by Glixzy; the following steps can be used to get more coins from Blooket via Github;
- Visit the “School Cheats Blooket”
- If you do not see it in Github, you can perform a quick Google search in order to see it.
- After you log in, click on “Global”
- Then go ahead to click on “Add Tokens”
- Visit the Blooket Market page
- Right-click and then select the “Inspect” option.
- Click on the option labeled “Console”
- Paste the code you got from Github
- Afterward, you will receive a prompt, asking you “how many tokens?”
- Go ahead to click on “OK”
- After refreshing the Blooket Market page, the tokens will be added to your Blooket account.