One of the top fashion brands in the US that are into women’s clothing is Shein. If you do not read this blog post, you will not get the answer to this question that Shein customers usually ask: “does Shein accept visa gift cards”.
The short answer is yes! Shein fashion brand accepts Visa Gift Cards in their stores. However, in order to use a Visa Gift card at Shein, you have to make sure that it has been activated.
When making use of a visa gift card at SHEIN, you will be asked to key in the 16-digit code that is on the Visa Gift card. You will also be required to key in the 3 digits and the expiration date of the card. If you have a sufficient balance on your card, alongside the correct details, you can use a Visa gift card at SHEIN.
Knowing that SHEIN accepts Visa Cards is one thing, and knowing how to activate one and use it is another. Read on to learn how to activate a Visa Gift card, and how to use one on SHEIN.
How To Activate A Visa Gift Card
It is important to note that activating your Visa gift card makes it eligible for use in online stores. It also helps to further curb fraudulent activities. Here are practical steps to follow in order to activate your Visa Gift card:
- Look for the activation instruction that is labeled in the front or back of the Visa Gift card.
- Copy out the 16-digit number that is at the front of the Visa Gift card.
- Get the card verification number that is located on the right of the signature box of the gift card.
- To activate the card, key in the web address of the brand that owns in the Visa Gift Card (it is labeled on the gift card).
- On the web address, key in the 16-digit card number and card verification number.
- This will activate the Visa Gift card.
How To Use Visa Gift Cards At SHEIN
Now that you have activated the Visa Gift card, it is time to use it to make an online purchase. Worth noting is that there are two kinds of gift cards that SHEIN supports; the SHEIN E-Gift cards, and the Visa/MasterCard Gift cards.
Follow these below elucidated steps learn how to use a Visa Gift card:
- Proceed to the SHEIN app and log in to your account.
- Select the fashion product that you want to buy.
- Choose the size or any other important metrics, and add it to the cart.
- Open your shopping cart, and click on the option labeled “CHECKOUT SECURELY NOW”.
- Proceed to select Credit/Debit card as your preffered payment method.
- Add the details of the Visa Gift card that you activated previously.
- You will be deducted if the details are correct, and you have a sufficient balance.
As promised in this blog post, we have been able to answer: “does SHEIN accept Visa Gift cards.” This guide also covered how to activate your Visa Gift cards, and how to use it to make a purchase.