Chick Fil A is a one of the big-name restaurant brands in the US. This means that they are bound to have a large customer base, who are well equipped with a popular payment gateway (Apple Pay). In the course of this article, we will be covering whether or not Chick Fil A takes Apple Pay as a form of payment. Without further ado, let us delve in.
Does Chick Fil A Accept Apple Pay As A Means Of Payment In 2023?
The short answer is yes! In a Chick Fil A restaurant, you can use Apple Pay on your iPhone or with your Apple Watch. Apple Pay can be used at a Chick Fil A restaurant to complete transactions depending on whether it is a dine-in, pickup or drive-thru restaurant order.
Knowing that Chick Fil A accepts Apple Pay as a form of payment is one thing, and being able to use it at their restaurant is another. Read on to learn with our practical guide, how to use Apple Pay at a Chick Fil A restaurant.
How To Use Apple Pay At Chick Fil A Restaurant
You can use your iPhone to make payment with the Apple Pay app either with the Touch ID, or the Face ID. In the course of subsequent paragraphs, we will be covering both ways of using Apple Pay on your iPhone at Chick Fil A:
Using Touch ID On Apple Pay To Pay With iPhone At Chick Fil A
- Launch the Apple Pay app on your iPhone
- On your iPhone press down the Touch ID button.
- Proceed to select the card that you want to use to make your payment.
- Head to the cashier at the Chick Fil A restaurant, and take your iPhone near your NFC card reader.
- You will wind up with a confirmation message on your iPhone screen about the successful payment at Chick Fil A.
Using Face ID On Apple Pay To Pay With iPhone At Chick Fil A
- Proceed to your iPhone home screen and launch the Apple Pay app.
- Choose the debit or credit card that you wish to use to make payment on the App.
- The next prompt will ask you to use the Face ID feature to verify your transaction.
- Next up, head to the cashier at the Chick Fil A restaurant and take the iPhone close to the NFC card reader.
- Wait for a confirmation message to appear on your iPhone screen.
Guide On How To Apple Pay At Chick Fil A With Your Apple Watch
Using an Apple Watch to pay for your food at Chick Fil A is easier than using an iPhone with the Apple Pay app. Here is a practical guide to using Apple with Apple Watch:
- On your Apple Watch, press the side button to open the user interface that will be used for the payment.
- Proceed to choose the card that you want to use to make payment.
- The next practical step involves going to the cashier and holding your Apple Watch near the NFC reader.
- If the payment was a success, the Apple watch will vibrate.
Other Payment Methods That Can Be Used To Make Purchase At Chick Fil A
Other than the use of conventional Apple Pay and Apple Watch payment methods, there are other ways to make payments at Chick Fil A:
- American Express
- Credit Cards
- Gift Cards
- Other Mobile payments that are compatible with NFC technology
- Google Pay
We’ve successfully covered guides on how to use Apple Watch, iPhone’s Apple Pay, and other payment methods to buy your food at Chick Fil A. Feel free to air your view in the comment section.