One of the best horses that is worth using for racing and working is the Turkoman breed. This is a horse that is riddled with excellent stamina, speed, and health. This means in the red dead redemption 2, they are built to long distances very effectively. Also in line with being able to do much work, they are also slender and good-looking.
It is important for a red dead redemption player to be aware that these horses do come with a warning. The red dead redemption player should also be aware the Turkoman horse can be very impatient, this is why the player should never make them to wait in one spot for a long time.
A brief overview of the 3 best Turkoman horses in the red redemption 2 game
Did you know that Turkoman breed horses use speed and a good health pool to make up for their low acceleration? This is a steed that is worth owning by red redemption 2 gamers. One fun fact about the three different breeds of Turkoman is that they have the same stats.
Here are three best Turkmen breeds, in fact the only breeds that a player would find in the red dead redemption game:
- The silver coat Turkoman
- The golden coat Turkoman
- The dark bay Turkoman.
What are the statistics of Turkoman horses in red dead redemption 2 game?
When you infer that a Turkoman is multi-class, what it means that they can be used for both race and war in the game. The best part of a Turkoman horse is that it has various, attribute mixups and other interesting stats as well. In the paragraph below, you would be looking at the stats of the Turkoman horse. The breeds of the Turkoman horse depends largely on the coat type.
The statistics of the Turkoman horse
- The gold Turkamon horse – 7 horse power (HP), speed of 6, acceleration of 5 and cost of $950.
- The silver Turkamon horse – 7 horse power (HP), speed of 6, acceleration of 5 and cost of $950.
- The dark bay Turkoman horse- 7 horse power (HP), speed of 6, and acceleration of 5 and cost of $950.
Picks for you:
How to find the Turkoman horse in the red dead redemption game
- The gold Turkoman horse was found in the game in the Saint Denis stable after the chapter four of the game.
- Also, the silver Turkoman horse was found in Tumbleweed stable after the Epilogue 1.
- The dark bay Turkoman horse was found in the blackwater stable of the epilogue 1.
All these horses have a few things in common, and this is what we would take subsequent paragraphs to review.
All the breeds of the Turkoman can all be purchased from a stable in the red dead redemption game. They also do have a slender look and a sleek coat. As stated earlier, with any exception to the breeds of the Turkoman horse, they don’t dwell with being patient.