Although the pokemon home game was launched back in February 2020, the cloud based version of the game did not work well with Pokemon Go. At the time of writing this article, the pokemon home now works with Pokemon Go. One interesting perk to using the Pokemon home with the Pokemon Go game is the Gigantamax Melmetal. Did you know that in the game, you can transfer all the pokemon from the mobile game into your pokemon Home account?
In the course of this article, we would be showing you how to get the Gigantamax Melmetal. Without further mouthing, let us delve in.
What is Gigantamax Melmetal?
In the pokemon game, it is important for the gamer to note that the Melmetal is a mythical steel type that was brought into Gen VII. When it was introduced, it was exclusive to Pokemon Go. It is a pokemon that evolved from Meltan, which is the only pokemon to be introduced in Pokemon Go before the core games.
The Meltan pokemon is tiny and not very much pokemon. The melmetal is a pokemon that is more powerful than Meltan. Currently, as the Pokemon Go can be connected to the Pokemon Home, it is very easy to transfer this interesting pokemon into home and make use of it in pokemon Sword and shield.
To further celebrate the inclusion of Pokemon Go in the Pokemon HOME, the Melmetal now currently has a gigantamax form. It is with this extra powerful form that allows the Melmetal game character to climb to very high heights. Another interesting fact is that this pokemon is available for free.
6 Steps to Get Gigantamax Melmetal in Pokemon Sword and Shield
The moment the gamer has successfully connected their pokemon home and pokemon go accounts, and at least completed the transfer of one pokemon, they would get one free Gigantamax after they follow the below elucidated steps:
- Go ahead and log into your pokemon Home game on your mobile device. The gamer should note that if they should use switch to login, they would not be able to claim gifts on that version.
- Then, proceed to tap the main menu button that is at the bottom center of the gaming user interface.
- The next step would be for the gamer to tap the option for “Mystery gifts” that is also on the game interface.
- Go ahead to tap the “Gift box”.
- Then, the next step would be for the gamer to tap “Gif For Linking Pokemon Go”, so that they can link the accounts.
- Go ahead and press “Claim”.
How to Transfer Gigantamax Melmetal to Pokemon shield or Sword
Now that the gamer has their Gigantamax Melmetal, you might want to transfer it into pokemon shield or sword. With the transfer made possible, it would be easy to bring the big guy into action.
Here are practical gaming steps to follow when you want to transfer gigantamax to shield and sword:
- Go ahead to login to your Pokemon HOME with your Nintendo switch console.
- Go ahead to select the pokemon that you want to transfer.
- Then select either pokemon Shield or Pokemon sword.
- The next step for the gamer to take would be to click Yes to be able to connect to the game.
- Go ahead to select Melmetal in your pokemon HOME.
- With the aid of a D-pad, move Melmetal into one your boxes that is in pokemon Shield or Pokemon sword.
- After this go-ahead to press the + button in other to quit.
- Then select save changes and then exit.
After following the above-elucidated steps, the gigantamax Melmetal of the gamer would be waiting for you.