In the course of this article, we will be looking at a practical guide on how to delete transaction history Bank of America platform.
Bank of America is a popular bank in the USA. This is because they have a large customer base, and offer reliable fintech solutions to their customers. There are customers who use the Bank of America banking platform to perform a lot of financial transactions. Most of them want to delete a transaction that they performed.
Steps On How To Delete Your Bank Of America Transaction
Here is a practical guide on how you can delete your Bank of America banking transaction.
- From your banking, select the bank account you used to make the transaction.
- Go to the Activity tab, then click on the tick box that is to the left of the transaction you wish to delete.
- From the toolbar, select More, then go on to Remove the cleared status.
- Once again, select the tick box that is to the left of the transaction again from the toolbar.
- From then on, select the Delete button in order to delete the transaction on Bank of America.
Why Most Persons Want To Delete Their Bank Of America Transactions
There are various reasons why most Bank of America customers want to delete their transactions. Some persons have debt or gambling-related problems, and in a bid to get rid of what would remind them of their loses or debt trap, they want to remove the source of the resentment. Which is to delete the transaction related to the financial problem.
Another reason is due to bad money habits or financial management. A person can under social pressure to improve their finances, and in the process, wind up making bad money decisions. This can lead to insecurity and the need to delete the financial transactions related to those bad business decisions.
How To Cancel A Processing Transaction In Bank Of America
Other than deleting transactions in bank of America, another interesting thing users can do is to cancel a processing transaction. Here are the steps to do so:
There are two ways a bank of America customer can stop a processing transction on Bank of America. The first step involves contacting the merchant directly, while the second procedure involves doing it yourself on the Bank of America website.
- Head on to the official bank of America website
- Key in your bank of America online ID and then input your passcode in the red box located on the left-hand side of the home page. After this, you will be able to sign in.
- Open your Bank of America account
- Click on information and services
- Look for the “Dispute a transaction/get a status tab” which is located at the services section of the user interface.
- Select the statement period when the transaction you want to cancel took place. When you are done with your selection, click the button next to the transaction.
- Next, click on the continue button, and follow the system prompts to submit your dispute.