In God of War Ragnarok, Status Effects are ailments that cause elemental effects on God of War game characters. A gamer that has in-depth knowledge of what each of the below status effects does can succeed in their GoW gameplay. In the course of this article, we will be looking at all God of War Ragnarok Status effects and what they do.
A Guide To The Status Effects In GoW Ragnarok And What They Do
Here is a guide to all the Status Effects that you can find in God of War Ragnarok and how they affect Kratos in game-play:
- Hex- Hex is a status effect that does not inflict any form of damage on enemies. Instead, it boosts other status effects that you will find in God of War Ragnarok.
- Frost- Frost is an interesting status effect that slows down the movement of enemies. However, if an enemy is slowed down with the Frost status effect, Kratos can use “Frost Damage” to freeze them. It is important to note that you can use the “Hex Status Effect” to boost the Frost effect to get maximum gameplay results.
- Burn– The Burn Status Effect can be used by a gamer to cause damage over time in the God of War Ragnarok game. If you use the Hex Status Effect to cause a boost, you will get the Burn effect for a longers period and can cause more damage to enemy NPCs.
- Shock– This listicle on Status Effects in God of War Ragnarok will not be complete without mentioning Shock. With the Shock Status effect, you will lock the enemy in a position. To get the best out of this status effect, you can use it on a hoard of enemies.
- Poison – The poison status effect has the capacity to influence both Kratos and other enemy game characters. The Poison Status effect lowers the Power Level of Kratos by 1 point. It can clear a host of enemies, making them appear weaker.
- Daze- Daze is an interesting status effect that can make the enemies of Kratos feel dizzy for a period of time. This will make them unable to perform any action while Kratos uses the Blades of Chaos to deal with them.
- Blind- Blind is a Status Effect that weakens enemies making them incapable of seeing where Kratos is for a time frame. When you use Hex Status Effect to buff the Blind Status Effect, the blindness will last for a longer period of time.
- Sonic– Sonic is a simple Status effect that causes enemies to go through Sonic Concussions.
- Bifrost– Another interesting Status effect worth mentioning is Bifrost. With this Status Effect, you will get an additional purple-coloured layer of damage points on your Health Bar that heals after some time.
- Bleeding– Bleeding is a status effect that causes loss of Health Bars over time. Unlike the Poison Status Effect, Bleeding Status Effect can kill the victim.
- Coma– Coma is a status effect in God of War Ragnarok that causes the afflicted target’s HP to reduce to 1. It also causes the afflicted target’s SP to drop to 0.
- Critical Wounds– When this Status effect affects Kratos, it will lower how effective his healing skills will be on you. It is important to note that this Status Effect lasts for 15 turns.
- Hallucination – The Hallucination Status Effect makes the screen appear wavy, making Kratos see crazy numbers by all the damage that is processed around you. Worth noting is that everything you see on the screen by virtue of this Hallucination Status Effect is all fake. It affects Krato’s ability to use his skills and other in-game items.
Picks for You: