In the course of this article, we will take you through a practical guide on Fallout Shelter Cheats for PC, Andriod and iPhone. Without further ado, let us delve in.
Fallout Shelter is one of the games out there that is amassing a huge following because of its interesting gameplay. However, most gamers want to get their way around the gameplay. So they surf the net for Fallout Shelter Cheats.
Complete Guide To Fallout Shelter Cheats For PC, Android And iPhone
Here are different cheats that a Fallout Shelter gamer can use on their PC, Andriod and iPhone device:
1. Cheat For Doing A Time Lapse For PC, Android And iPhone
If you wish to advance the Fallout Shelter game, you can change the time on your Andriod or iPhone device. You can perform this cheat by going to Settings> General> Date and Time, then go on to disable the Auto option. It is important to note that this cheat can cause errors when you go back to the actual time. This is why you should make sure that rooms are ready to be collected before you restore the original settings. Also worth noting is that this cheat can be applied to iPhone, PC, and Android devices.
2. Affordable Rock Removal Cheat For Android And iPhone Device
Another interesting Fallout Shelter cheat that a gamer can use is the “Affordable Rock Removal cheat”. It is important to note that this cheat can only work on Android and iPhone devices, and not the PC.
To use this Fallout Shelter cheat, the gamer should tap on any building that they want to build. Then go on to select where they want to place it. Instead of choosing an empty space, remove the blocks until there is no money left. The next step will be to put the building anywhere. The rocks will be gone by now, but you will not need to pay for their removal. This way, the gamer has performed an affordable rock removal.
3. Cheat For Getting Inifinite Lunch Boxes And Coins
Another interesting Fallout Shelter cheat that works well on the iPhone and Android devices is the cheat for Infinite amount of lunch boxes and money. Here are practical steps on how to use this cheat in the Fallout Shelter game:
- Start the Fallout Shelter game with a brand-new vault.
- Put the rooms you start with, and make the Dwellers to occupy the rooms.
- Starting completing in-game objectives until you are told to either :Equip 1 Dweller with a Weapon or “Sell 1 Outfit or Weapon”.
- Instead of the gamer completing either of the missions, complete other in-game missions until the above-mentioned objectives are listed.
- From then on, the gamer will see a mission to “Get 50 Water”, or to “Get 50 Food”, or even “Level Up A Dweller”. The gamer will have to complete any of these three missions repeatedly as long as they did not complete either Equip 1 Dweller With a Weapon” or “Sell 1 Weapon or Outfit” missions.
It is important for a Fallout Shelter gamer to note that completing these repeatable missions is a sure-fire way to get infinite lunchboxes and money (in-game coins).
4. Cheat For Getting Epic Loot In The Fallout Shelter Game
The last cheat that can be used to exploit the gameplay of Fallout Shelter is the cheat to get Epic items. However, it is important for a Fallout gamer to note that this works on every 1 out of 3 attempts. Here is a stepwise guide on how to use this Fallout Shelter cheat:
- Get a Dweller who has been trained well and equipped to deal with wasteland. Allow the dweller to sit for at least 2 hours.
- Once the timeframe has been reached, check your Wastelander’s log to check the amount of time your Dweller last received a loot item.
- After a few minutes before his most recent loot acquisition, send in at least 4 to 5 Dwellers into the wasteland. You do not need to worry about equipment, stim, and rads, because the character will not be in the wastelands for more than 10 minutes.
- Close the Fallout Shelter, and ensure that it is no longer running in the background (especially if you are playing with a PC).
- After some minutes, open the Fallout Shelter game. Take a look at your first dweller to see if they got an item. If this happens, you are good to go. This means that other Dwellers that were sent after him now have epic items with them. If they don’t have, follow the prompts elucidated above again.