Just like the original game, Resident Evil Revelations has joined up with the Resident Evil franchise. What is interesting is that it is making waves as the first original Resident Evil game that was released. Also worth noting is that it is available on PC, PS4, Xbox One, and Switch. In the course of this article, we will give you a breakdown of all the chapters in the game, the boss encounters, plus some other interesting in-game activities such as the raid mode and Handprints. Without further mouthing, let us delve in.
Taking a dip into Resident Evil game play
It won’t be wrong to assert that the resident evil game is a horror game that involves the game character going on to complete some scenarios that are grouped together as episodes in the game.
Most of the in-game episodes involve the gamer controlling Jill Valentine, who is aboard a ghost ship. The game play also involves controlling other game characters in different settings.
Other than the single-player action campaign of the game, there is a more action-oriented mode called the Raid mode. This is a game mode that features players that have to fight their way through a selection of altered scenarios that come from a single player campaign.
This mode usually features enemies that have varying powers for the game to defeat. If the gamer completes a scenario, they would be rewarded with battle points and experience points. When you gain experience and go on to acquire new equipment, the player would be able to progress to higher and more challenging scenarios. Another thing that is worth noting is that the game progress helps to unlock more characters for use in both single player raid mode and campaign.
Complete Resident Evil Revelations Walkthrough guide
In the course of subsequent paragraphs, we are going to breakdown a brief description of all the game episodes that are in Resident Evil: Revelations Walkthrough.
- Episode 1: In this first episode, Parker and jill go aboard the derelict Queen Zenobia in a bid to find chris. It is important for the gamer to know that the name of this game episode is “into the depths”.
- Episode 2: Double Mystery – This is the second episode of the game. Here, the game’s characters Jessica and Chris investigate a remote mountain, and then Jill awakens to a whole new mystery.
- Episode 3: Ghosts of Veltro – the game character known as Parker, remembers the Terragrigia incident and then jill would need to search for the emergency communications room.
- Episode 4: A Nightmare Revisited – in this interesting Resident Evil episode, II Veltro issues a deadly warning as the game character known as Jill must go and search for a way into the bilge.
- Episode 5: Secrets Uncovered – In this episode, a mystery gets deeper at a remote airbase as Jill tries to power the ship.
- Episode 6: Cat and Mouse – This 6th interesting episode involves Chris boarding the cruise ship in order to find Jill before it is too late.
- Episode 7: The Regia Solis – In this game episode, time is running out as jill races to stop a satellite from destroying the ship.
- Episode 8: All on the Line – here, the game character known as jill would need to escape the flooding ships as Chris goes on to the rescue.
- Episode 9: No exit – In this interesting Resident Evil episode, the truth is finally revealed, but can everyone survive what is to come?
- Episode 10: Tangled Webs – In this game episode all the game characters are struggling to evacuate the ship, then a double cross goes on to make matters complicated.
- Episode 11: Revelations – In this interesting game episode, Chris and Jill fight their way off the queen zenobia and the truth then finally comes out at last.
- Episode 12: The Queen is Dead – Here, chris and jill go on to confront the leader of Veltro II.
Guide that will help you to be successful in the Resident Evil Game
Don’t forget your Melee Weapon
In the Resident Evil game, if you eventually run out of ammo, it would be nice to try out a melee weapon. The results can be quite encouraging. Did you know that your knife can turn out to be a life saver if you are battling against weaker enemies? It is a smart choice for the gamer to conserve their ammo for use against bigger enemies.
Another interesting Tip is for the gamer to master the act of Dodging.
It is important for the gamer to note that a lot of their enemies would love to attack them from close range. This is why it is best to learn the act of dodging in the game. When you know how to dodge with your game character, you will make it easy to avoid getting pinned into a corner.
Picks for you:
Trying scanning everywhere
Early in the game, the player would gain access to a scanner that they could use to reveal invisible items that were hidden around the environment. You player needs to make scanning teh area a habitual thing, especially when you get into a new room.
This is what would help the player to get all the hidden handprints that are in the game.