In the course of this article, we will cover how a NatWest bank customer can remove a transaction from their bank statements.
Most of the time, NatWest bank customers want to have some privacy for their financial transactions. That is why they resort to deleting their financial transactions from their bank statements. If that is why you are here, then we got you covered.
Guide On How To Remove A Transaction From NatWest Bank Statement
First off, it is important for a NatWest customer to note that the only way you can delete your transactions in NatWest, is through their banking app. The official banking app of NatWest bank is Bankline Mobile. It is on this mobile app that NatWest customers can delete a payment transaction from their bank statement.
Deleting a transaction on NatWest mobile app is very simple. Here are the steps needed to remove the transaction from NatWest mobile app.
- Go to the Approve Tab, hit the “select” button that is in the top right.
- Then go ahead to select the payment transactions that you wish to delete and tap on “delete payments”
It is important to note that in the process of making this deletion, you will be asked to enter your Bankline Mobile keycode and then approve the deletion with your Face ID or Fingerprint.
What Shows Up On Your Bank Statement?
First of all, if someone goes through your transaction history, they will not be able to tell what you paid for with your account. The major thing they will see in your transaction details are the name of the merchant and the value of the transaction- not the description of the transaction.
For instance, if you made an online purchase and wanted to keep it secret, no one will be able to tell what you bought by looking at your NatWest bank statement.
Advantages Of Having Access To Your NatWest Bank Statement
With the aid of your NatWest Bank statement, you can view your transactions and the details alongside it. Here are some of the advantages:
You have access to your past NatWest bank transactions, no matter how old they are.
- With an online NatWest bank statement, you can reduce clutter by printing only what you need.
- A NatWest online statement gives you the luxury of getting email notifications as soon as your NatWest bank statements are ready.
How To View Your Bank Statements On The NatWest App
In order to view your bank statements on the NatWest app, you need to go to the left panel of your online banking. Then select the “View, save and print PDF statements and certificates of interest” option. Also worth noting is that your credit card statements can also be viewed on the NatWest app.
For users that want to take it a step further and download their bank statements of their credit cards from the NatWest app, here is what they can do:
- Log in to the app, select the credit card of their choosing, and then choose the statements option.
- After this, select the drop-down arrow that is next to “more info on statements.”
- Select the NatWest bank statement that you will like to view.
- Scroll to the option and click “apply”
You will be taken out of the app interface where you will see an export button on the top right. Go ahead and select how you wish to export the bank statement.