Marshalls is a US clothing brand that has over 1000 of its retail stores littered all over the 49 states. As a big name brand, it only makes sense if they accept Apple Pay (one of the biggest payment stores in the US). In the course of this article, we will answer one question that most Marshalls customers ask: “does Marshalls accept Apple Pay?”.
The short answer is Yes! Marshalls does accept Apple Pay across its stores in the US. However, accepting Apple Pay is conditional. You need to use your phone number to make payment. And also fill in a couple of other details.
How To Use Apple Pay On Marshalls
Here is how you can use the Apple Pay app to make payment at Marshalls:
- To make a payment, head to the checkout counter, and bring out your iPhone.
- Launch the Apple Pay app, and login with your touch ID, face ID, password.
- Select the payment card that you wish to use to make your payment for Marshalls products.
- Marshalls stores are equipped with NFC payment terminals that can be used for contactless payments. Take your Apple Pay app and scan it over the NFC-enabled terminal.
- A checkmark will appear on your screen, indicating that your payment for Marshalls products was successful.
How To Use Apple Watch To Make Payment At Marshalls
It is darn easy to use Apple Watch to make payment for your purchases at Marshalls. Simply follow the below-elucidated steps:
- First off, you have to open your Apple Watch on your wrist.
- Double click on the side button on your Apple Watch to launch the Apple Pay app on your Apple Watch.
- Click on the Payment card that is on your Apple Watch.
- Use Apple Watch to scan the NFC-enabled terminal.
- You will receive a notification that your payment for the Marshalls product was successful.
Benefits of Using Apple Pay At Marshalls
Here are some things you stand to gain with the use of Apple Pay on Marshalls:
- The Use Of Apple Pay Is More Secure Than Using A Credit Or Debit Card
Most merchants like to have access to the purchase data of their customers. This is so that they will use it to study their purchase behavior. With the use of Apple Pay, your purchase data is never shared with third party merchants.
Instead of using your credit card number to make purchases, your Device Account Number will be used.
- The Use Of Apple Pay Is Faster Than Using A Traditional Credit Or Debit Card
With the Apple Pay card, you don’t need to be fumbling around looking for your wallet. All you need to do is to hold your iPhone over the scanner, and make your payment. Apple Pay compared to the use of debit and credit cards is quick, easy and convenient.
- The Use Of Apple Pay Is More Convenient Than Carrying Cash
When you plan to use Apple Pay at a Marshalls store, you can choose to leave your wallet at home. This is even safer and easier than carrying wands of cash, whenever you want to pay for items at Marshalls.