A void check is a type of check with the word “VOID” written across it. They are a check type that prohibits bank customers and anyone else who wants to use the check and use it for processing the payment. If you’re looking to set up a payroll deposit or an automated payment, then using a voided bank check issued by Bank of America will be a guaranteed method to go about it. In this article, we’ll be looking at a simple guide to obtaining a cheque that is voided by Bank of America.
5 Benefits of using a voided check from Bank of America
There are numerous additional advantages for Bank of America customers that are looking to make use of the Bank of America voided check. Here are some of the benefits of using a Bank of America free voided check:
It’s a great way to get around
When you wish to cash a voided bank of America check, your funds are deposited automatically for you. Even if you become sick or are away going on vacation, your deposits will be processed automatically.
It’s extremely fast
It is important to note that the Bank of America client will have instant access to their funds at the time it is received.
It is secure
Bank of America Bank of America bank offers an extremely secure environment both online and offline. It is safe to say that the Bank of America customer does not have to worry about their checks being delayed, stolen or even lost.
Automatic saving option
Another interesting thing about voided checks is that, with these checks, you will see savings rise in a way that you have a portion of your earnings devoted to savings.
If you have a voided check issued with Bank of America, you can utilize an account number, routing number (RTN) along with account number to setup the automatic payments. This would be a payment to pay your recurring bills through the Bank of America account.
How to obtain a voided check from Bank of America
If you’re looking to obtain a voided check from Bank of America, here is how you do it;
- Find the Bank of America checkbook and take out a check from it.
- After that make sure you write “VOID” across the Bank of America check in large letters.
- Make sure you don’t erase the numbers on the lower left of the bank of America check. The best type of writing material you can make use of to obtain a voided check at Bank of America is either an eraser or a black pen.
- Be sure to make an exact copy of that voided Bank of America check and store it in a safe place as a record of the event.
- You may take the extra step of scanning your voided check then save the scan as a picture or document on your personal computer.
It is crucial to remember that the information about your bank found on the voided check could be used to create online links to transfer funds or make payments without your consent. This is a summary of the most basic details you will find on the voided Bank of America check.
Picks for you:
How to Avoid Monthly Maintenance Fee – Bank of America