One of the top beauty retailer chains in the US is Ulta Beauty. They deal in beauty and cosmetics-related products such as nails, fragrances, and bodies. Given that Ulta has a large customer base, there is a high chance that they might be accepting Apple Pay as a form of payment. In the course of this article, we will be answering a popular question asked by Ulta customers: “does Ulta take Apple Pay?”.
The short answer is yes! Ulta accepts Apple Pay as a mode of payment. This is so because Apple Pay is a fast and convenient way of making payments at retail stores. Also, Ulta has its beauty retail chain equipped with NFC payment terminals. This implies that they also accept Samsung Pay and Google Pay.
Knowing that Ulta accepts Apple Pay is one thing, knowing how to use it alongside other intricacies is another thing. Read on to learn more about using Apple Pay at an Ulta beauty salon or retail shop.
Guide On How To Use Ulta At Apple Pay Stores
It is darn easy to use Apple Pay at a physical retail store of Ulta. Follow the below-elucidated guidelines to get started:
- Head to the cashier at the Ulta shop, and inform them that you want to use Apple Pay to make payment for their products and services. They will take you to an NFC enabled POS, which you will use for payment.
- Launch the Apple Pay app on your iPhone device.
- Double-tap the side of the iPhone to bring up the Apple Pay user interface.
- Choose your preferred card for making the payment from the on-screen prompt.
- Verify your identity with Touch ID, Face ID, or password.
- Take your iPhone near the contactless reader.
- You would get a notification on your iPhone if the transaction was successful.
- Kindly note that this procedure is the same with the use of your Apple Watch.
How To Use Apple Pay With The Ulta Mobile App
Most big-name brands in the US have mobile apps that they use to extend the coverage of their businesses online. In light of this, the Ulta mobile app is no different. Here is a practical guide on how to use Apple Pay on Ulta mobile app:
- The first practical step involves logging in to your Ulta account, with your correct details. The login usually involves the use of your email and password credentials. If you don’t have an Ulta account, you can sign up for one by clicking the “sign up” label on the homepage of the Ulta app.
- In the next step, browse through the app to select the items you wish to purchase and head to the checkout interface.
- The next prompt will ask you to confirm the items and checkout details.
- Click on the Apple Pay button.
- Follow the Apple Pay instructions to make payment.
Benefits of using Apple Pay At Ulta
You are the benefits that you are set to accrue by using Apple Pay at Ulta retail stores, both online and offline:
- The use of Apple Pay makes you eligible for cash backs that are up to 3%.
- Using Apple Pay at Ulta is very secure, and Apple’s policy guarantees that your data will not be shared with third-party sites or companies.
- The use of Apple Pay at Ulta shops helps to speed up checkout lines, and reduces the over-dependence on cash.
Picks by Editor:
Does Chick Fil A Take Apple Pay? Here is a Quick Answer